Friday, January 7, 2022

Hey, What's Cookin?

Do you ever ask, "What's cookin'?"  I know it's a phrase used only by people my age and over (😂 ), but the What's Cookin' stamp set is good for all ages!  And you don't even have to like cooking!


The stamps include a variety of kitchen essentials along with some cute phrases.  

I used Tuxedo black, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate and Misty Moonlight inks and a few Stampin' Blends (to color the vegetables in the background).  Then the Cookin' dies did the hard work, cutting out each image so I could make a collage for the card front.


The In Good Taste patterned paper made a great background...hmmm...now I'm getting hungry!


The January - June 2022 Mini Catalog is now live, but you can order from the Annual Catalog and still be eligible for Sale-a-Bration rewards.  Remember, every $50 in product orders gets you a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  Don't miss out!


Product List

No comments: