Friday, January 21, 2022

Amazingly Layered

 Sometimes you just have to play to find something that works.  

Can you believe that I FORGOT to order the Artfully Composed patterned paper?  Duh!  I was placing an order, which included the Artfully Layered stamp set and the Tropical Layers dies, and somehow, I neglected to add the coordinating paper.  So...

Ingenuity to the rescue.  I just made my own.  I stamped the various leaf images using Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green inks all over a page of Basic White cardstock.  then I cut it down to make four 4" x 5-1/4" card front layers.  

But...I didn't really like what I had.  CASEing to the rescue!  LeeAnn Greff made a card using strips of a stamped piece (you can see it here) and it got me thinking about how I could resuscitate my (now wasted) stamped cardstock.  So I cut up my pieces and here is the results:


Isn't that bright and fun?

And look at that layered word, "thanks".  That is two of the dies in the Amazing Thanks die set, available in the January - June 2022 Mini Catalog.  This set of 8 dies (four words and four "shadows") are a great size - here I used the word as the focal point on my card.


The stamped strips are each 1" x 3-1/4", and they are mounted on an embossed Mango Melody piece measuring 3-3/4" x 5".  


I'm so glad I was able to save my stamped background, and I love how this card came out!  

And now I'm waiting for my designer paper to arrive, and I'll have fun playing with the stamps all over again!  

Sale - A - Bration

Be sure to check out the January - June Mini, and don't forget about Sale-a-Bration!  Now is a great time to fulfill your wish list, as every $50 order earns you a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!  

Join

Want an even better deal?  Join Stampin' UP! between now and the end of February, and get an amazing value: 

  •  $125 in product of your choice
  • TWO FREE stamp sets of your choice 
  • and FREE shipping for just $99!  
There is never any obligation to continue, to hold parties, or to sell anything.  Just get all your goodies for $99, and then enjoy a minimum 20% discount on any further orders while you remain an active demonstrator.  Or let it lapse!  No problem!  Click here for more information and to sign up.  


Product List

No comments: