Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Using Designer Series Paper

Do you tend to hoard save your Designer Series Paper?  I do...

So here's a great template to use when you really don't want to use too much of your DSP:


Even though it looks like I've used a full panel of the Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP, I've really only used a 3-1/2" x 3-7/8" piece (usually I use at least 4" x 5-1/4").  By cutting it on a diagonal and "spreading" the middle, I can get 9 cards out of a 12" x 12" piece of DSP instead of only 6.  And who can tell the difference?


The DSP is layered on a piece of Garden Green cardstock, with a strip of Whisper White in the middle. I also ran a strip of Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon across the upper seam for some added texture.


I'm such a fan of the Well Said stamps and coordinating Well Written dies--they make adding sentiments so easy.  The dies even have these cute butterflies!

Save a little of your DSP by trying this template--you can create so many more cards to share the beauty of these gorgeous papers!


Product List



No comments: