Friday, July 26, 2019

Back in Time for a Birthday!

It feels like ages since I've done a post.  But I had a great reason for taking a vacay...I had ALL my kids and grandkids here for a week!   After Jim and I moved to Oregon this spring, only one son, who lives in Portland, had seen our new home.  So when my other two wanted to come visit, I was thrilled to hear that they were coming the same week!   But having 17 people around for days makes for a very busy life!  I must say that the washer/dryer and dishwasher certainly got a work out, and my new house has definitely been christened.  And we got in a family photo session!  Haven't ever done this, and have always wanted to.  We've only seen a few pics so far; anxiously awaiting the other, like, 600!  Yikes!



Here is baby Matilyn, concentrating on a flower - so precious!



Prior to my busy week, I had been in super crafting mode!  I was having so much fun playing with all the goodies I got from the new Annual Catalog.  I just didn't have time to share; but the time is now!  And just in time for my sister-in-law's birthday, here's one of the stamp sets that makes me smile every time I see it:


Young At Heart is the perfect set for those of us at that, ahem, 'certain' age.  With fun "vintage" characters having a ball with life!  Don't you just love this woman carrying a huge cake (must be huge to hold ALL those candles)?


Several layers here:  The brick background is the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.  Then a frame using the Stitched Rectangles and my absolute favorite new Designer Series Paper, See a Silhouette.  Some Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon under a Stitched Labels diecut, with a Stitched Nested Label cut out of Brights Designer Series Paper.  Wow!


And then my happy lady, stamped with Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Stampin' Blends.


The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy and popped up on Dimensionals.

And check out the inside for a good laugh:


HaHa!

All products used are listed below; just click on the photo for a link to my on-line store.


Product List




No comments: