Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Take a Ride With Me

Ride With Me reminds me of one of my favorite old/retired sets, whose name escapes me (I hate getting old! 😟).  But I loved it it then, and I'm going to love this one now.  Take a look:


Is that not the cutest little pick up truck?

I pretty much CASED this card directly from the Annual Catalog (page 55), with some color changes.  I needed some quick cards for my Open House display, and this one was perfect.


Although I don't pay too much attention to "trends" (I love getting old!  😁) I hear that red pick-up trucks are all the rage right now.  So I colored my little truck with Stampin' Blends in Real Red, Basic Black and Smoky Slate.


I LOVE the new Brights Designer Series Papers, as they all come with a gingham pattern (is that another trend?).  And Coastal Cabana is one of my favorite colors!


I suspect you'll be seeing more of my little trucks; this is just too much fun to play with!

Product List

No comments: