Sunday, July 28, 2019

You Always Deliver

Want to see a funny stamp set?  I love this:


Doesn't this put a smile on your face?

You Always Deliver reminds me of the UPS delivery person who brings all my Stampin' UP! orders.  And this time, he's bringing a box full of positive thoughts!  So cute!


Stamped in Tuxedo Black and colored with Stampin' Blends, this little guy is carrying a box of love.  Most of the hearts were stamped, but I punched a few with a retired punch, even cutting off the bottom of one to make it look like it's coming out of the box.


The colors used are Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral, a color combination I got from the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper.  I added in a little snippet of Bermuda Bay Mini Striped Ribbon on either side to finish it off.


This card was sent to a friend who recently had surgery; do you think it cheered her up?  😁


Product List





No comments: