Monday, July 29, 2019

Sigh...

Sometimes what a person needs is a little recognition of tough times, along with a little humor.  And Back On Your Feet is a perfect stamp set to help during those times of need.


I love this little guy!

I decided, since the image is a bit small for the front of a card, to make a fun-fold with a smaller front panel.  This is a standard size card, 4-1/4" x 11", but scored at 1" and 6-1/2".  I forced the ends, one at a time, in a tag punch (mine is retired, but the Delightful Tag Topper punch is just right for this technique), centered it and punched the tabs.  Then I trimmed away the excess pieces on the top and bottom of the punched ends to create tabs for closing with a ribbon.


My turtle was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Soft Seafoam Stampin' Blends.


A square frame was created using two sizes of the Layering Squares dies.  The designer paper is Perennial Essence, and the card base is Mossy Meadow, with Crumb Cake accents.

I forgot to photograph the inside, but it says, "Hope you're back on your feet soon".  Adorbs!

This went to a friend who recently had knee replacement surgery; I hope she's back on her feet soon!




Don't forget that any $50 purchase before July 31st will snag you a $5.00 Bonus Coupon to be used in August.  Only a few more days to score!

Product List

No comments: