Saturday, July 13, 2019

What a Bright Anniversary!

Last week I shared some cards on which I used the new Pigment Sprinkles from Stampin' UP! You can see them here. I couldn't stop playing with the sprinkles, so today I'm going to share another card, this time for my sister's anniversary:


These colors are SO vibrant and gorgeous!  

I started with some Watercolor paper, spritzing it thoroughly with water.  Then I just dropped a few crystals (Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Mango Mandarin) on the page and watched them explode into glorious color!  


The Hand-Lettered Prose dies helped me spell "happy"; layering my colored sheet over black made them pop!


I heat embossed the "anniversary" (from Well Said) using black embossing powder on Melon Mambo cardstock, cut out with the Stitched Rectangle dies.  And the little black hearts were cut with the Stitched Labels dies.  

I just finished with a little bling!  


Come back tomorrow, when I show you another card I made with the leftover letters.  I couldn't throw them away when they were so beautiful!  


Product List







No comments: