Monday, July 8, 2019

A Paper Pumpkin Thank You

I am happy to announce that I have some new Paper Pumpkin subscribers.  So I sent them a little thank you card and gift.

Since I had some left-over elements from the June Paper Pumpkin (oh my!  My favorite!), I was pleased to create this:


Does it look familiar?  Everything except the paper and ribbon was included in the kit.  I stamped the starfish in Bermuda Bay ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock and attached the pretty vellum circles.  Then I added a Whisper White panel, on which I layered Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay squares.


Then the sand dollars were added.  So sparkly and pretty!

But I needed to send a little gift with my card:


The Copper Dotted Treat Bags were perfect!  I made a copper banner (using the Copper Foil Sheets and Banner Triple Punch), and topped it with a stamped banner.


I had a happy accident stamping the water.  I thought I was using the "water" stamp from High Tide, but somehow I put it upside down on my block.  All I got was a solid image of Balmy Blue.  BUT, I flipped my stamp over and stamped it again, and look at the neat water image!  I was so pleased!  (after I cursed myself out for mis-mounting my stamp! 😩).


Don't you love this anchor?  Stamped with Tuxedo Black on Copper Foil, Black embossing powder added (the ink doesn't dry on the foil) and heat embossed.  Looks SO rustic!


Inside my bags I placed four of the adorable June Paper Pumpkin cards and envelopes, so these new subscribers could get in on the fun of spreading smiles.

Not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  The July kit is going to be awesome!  It will coordinate with not one, not two, but THREE of the new suites in the Annual Catalog.  So you'll have tons of creative options!  Why not give it a try?  Click here for more information.  But do it by July 10th!  Or you'll miss out on the fun!


Product List


No comments: