Thursday, July 11, 2019

Things are Looking Up!

Are you new to stamping?  Do you need a quick gift?  Do you want to craft but don't want all the supplies?
I have one word for you:  KITS

An all-inclusive kit by Stampin' UP! can be the answer to all these questions.  And I have a really cute one for you:



I recently made this kit to have on display for my Open House.  And I love it!  The cards are easy, but adorable, and there's just enough pizzazz to satisfy even the most avid crafter!  And this kit would be a perfect gift for a new stamper, a busy mom, or a newly retired person who is looking for a hobby.  It comes with everything you need to create 15 cards, 5 each of 3 designs!

Let's take a closer look; here are the five cards I made with this kit, following the included directions:








Check out the fabulous kits available in the Annual Catalog (pages 201 - 203).  You won't be disappointed!

Product List

No comments: