Friday, May 31, 2019

Back on the Farm

I keep going back to the farm to play with my cows...and I'm adding in pigs.


Just a whimsical card combining two of my favorite stamp sets, This Little Piggy and Over the Moon.

A little back-story - I've been a fan of pigs for years.  When I was a little girl, something made me laugh, and I told my parents I was "as happy as a little pig", and it stuck.  Then my sister started sending me flying pigs, and it's become a joke.  If you could see my house, you'd marvel laugh wonder about my mental state when you saw all the flying pigs around.  (Seriously, I have quite a few, but it's not THAT bad 😄.)

So this card is for my sister (who likes cows as much as I like pigs).


Who doesn't love a flying pig with sparkly wings?


The images were stamped with Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Stampin' Blends, and then I sponged Call Me Clover, Balmy Blue and Night of Navy on the card.

My sister will laugh when she sees this cow dreaming of flying pigs...

The new Annual Catalog is just about to go live.  If you have anything left on your current wish list, order now or forever hold your peace; once the retiring items are gone, they are gone for good.  But the new catalog has LOTS of things to love!

Need one?  Drop me a line and I'll get one out to you.  And get ready to place orders starting June 4.


Product List


No comments: