Friday, May 17, 2019

A Seaside Butterfly

Here's a little sneak peek of some upcoming pretties:


Nearly everything on this card is new in the soon-to-be released Annual Catalog.  And I'm lovin' this new In Color!


Seaside Spray is a lovely shade of blue-gray, with almost a hint of lavender.  And I found that it pairs beautifully with Night of Navy!

This card features a new stamp set:  Butterfly Wishes.  It coordinates with the current Butterfly Duet punch, introduced in the Occasions Catalog.  I'm so happy this is carrying over!


I stamped the side-facing butterfly twice, using Seaside Spray ink.  It's a DistINKtive stamp, so it has natural variations of color when you just use one ink.  After stamping, I used my Paper Snips to cut a layer, scoring it near the body of the butterfly and glueing the two pieces together for some added dimension.


Isn't this a nice sentiment?  

The branch was also stamped in Seaside Spray, and was cut with the new Stitched Nested Labels dies.  I sponged the edges, then mounted it with Dimensionals.

The background designer paper is the new In Color 6" x 6" DSP; there are four new patterns for each of the five new In Colors.  I tore the edge and sponged it prior to mounting on Whisper White.  


So what do you think?  Is this going to be a new favorite color?  I think it might!

Need a new catalog?  Contact me to find out how you can get one for FREE.  Available now, and ordering begins June 4th!

Product List


No comments: