Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Cute Cow

Have you ever seen a cute cow?  How about this:


Or is it a bull?  My friend, Sue, would know--she's an expert in animals, and regularly schooled me on the animals that were featured in our stamps.  Sue, where are you?  Do cows have horns?  Or only bulls?

Over the Moon is a new stamp set coming in June (just a few more days) and I am having fun playing on the "farm".


This is a super simple card.  Do you see the "cow" paper?  That's actually Thick Whisper White cardstock stamped with the splotches from Love What You Do.  Then I cut a hole in the middle with the Layering Ovals dies and stamped my cow (bull?) through the hole.


She (he?) is colored with Stampin' Blends, and my card is done.


Aww...lovin' these cows...they make me happy!

Do you need a new catalog?  Drop me a line and I'll be sure to get one out to you right away.  The Annual Catalog goes live on June 4, so get ready!



Product List

No comments: