Friday, May 3, 2019

I'm now in Oregon!

I made it!  After an incredibly hectic last few weeks, I am now happy to report that Jim and I are new Oregon residents.  I believe we are now called Oregonians.  Although, somehow, I don't feel any different.  Other than tired!  Yes, I'm tired!

But we're beginning to settle in to our new home and community, and it's going well.

Well, except for this:


This is my new craft room.  Yikes!


I finally got a few moments to step in there today, and all I wanted to do was turn around and run away screaming!

I know it's going to be a beautiful room, but how do I begin?  So many boxes!

And they even migrated to the hall:


See that Stampin' UP! box on the top?  That's my new "stuff" that I ordered after OnStage last month, and it arrived the day before I was leaving.  Wah!  All my pretty new things, being totally neglected!

But I do have one little sneak peek for you.  This was a card we made at OnStage, and uses a new suite of products, Follow Your Art.  We got to play with the It Starts with Art stamp set, and made this cute card:


I just got to order this new set (and the matching DSP and dies--yes!  It has coordinating dies!) today, as part of the pre-order.  

Would you like to be able to order products before anyone else?  One of the perks of being a demonstrator is being able to get your inky little hands on new stamps and accessories before they are released to the general public.  AND you get a discount on all purchases!  What's not to love?

Click here (and click on "Join the Fun") to find out more about becoming a Stampin' UP! demonstrator.  And remember:

1.  $99 gets you a starter kit of products (which you get to choose - and you can even choose some of the items from the upcoming Annual Catalog!).  You get $125 worth of goodies, and FREE shipping!
2.  You will get a minimum of 20% discount on all of your purchases.
3.  There is never any obligation to continue.  Your business is YOUR business.  Hold parties; have on online business; be a hobby stamper.  Or drop at any time with no penalty and just keep your starter kit contents.  
4.  You'll have access to a whole new world of creative resources!  Stampin' Connection,  Facebook's Demonstrator Planning Place, weekly Stampin' Success newsletters and quarterly publications are all included to help you in your creative endeavors.  

What are you waiting for?  Join now and join the fun!



No comments: