Monday, December 5, 2022

Sneak Peek - Sweet Citrus

 So the upcoming January - April 2023 Mini Catalog is now available to demonstrators, and will be for customers on January 5th.  And I've finally gotten some time to start playing with my pre-ordered goodies.  So here's my first Sneak Peek:


Sweet Citrus!  A fun and juicy-looking stamp set that comes with a Hybrid Embossing Folder - embossing AND dies packaged and working together!  And what a joy to create with it all!


The large die actually fits inside the embossing folder; when you run it through the Cut & Emboss Machine it will cut out the images AND emboss them:


Look at that texture on the lemons!  I can almost taste the juice!

The stamps outlines are connected - the three outlines of the fruit pieces (lemon, oranges, grapefruit?) are connected.  I stamped them using the Stamparatus and Crushed Curry ink, then I used the (also connected) fruit insides with Daffodil Delight ink to finish them.  I lined up the dies, inserted it into the embossing folder (yes, the dies go right inside) and ran it through, cutting the lemons into 4 pieces that are embossed!  How cool!


I also ran a layer of Fresh Freesia through the embossing folder for a sweet, embossed background.  

And inside?


Yup!  Another pop-up birthday card!  For this I used some new designer paper - Dandy Designs.  It's a fabulous host offering in the upcoming Sale-a-Bration brochure.  Yes!  Sale-a-Bration will be back in January, and this wonderful paper stack (48 sheets of 12 x 12 double sided paper!!!) is one of the items you can earn with a $100 purchase!  I love the colors!

I had a request to create a video on how to make the inside of this card, and I finished it today.  Come back on Friday for my "Friday Feature" and see how easy this is.

And for anyone who just can't wait to get their hands on new products, why not think about becoming a Stampin' UP! demonstrator?  Just $99 gets you a box of $125 worth of stamps, ink, paper, tools or embellishments - all your choice - AND you get FREE shipping!  You can just be a "happy shopper" and save at least 20% on every order, or you can sell to friends and family, enlist a team, and have a job doing what you love!  Click here to learn more.  

Product List

No comments: