Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Need Simple?

Sometimes we just need a quick, simple card, right?  

Did you know that Stampin' UP! has a number of great stamp sets of phrases that can be used on a card front to create a quick, easy card?


Good Feelings is one of them.  Look:


This is an example of #simplestamping where you only use stamps, ink and paper.  I had stamped this background, using Rays of Light but ended up using something else for a card I was making.  So this panel sat on my desk. 

But I suddenly thought I could make a very simple card if I just used a large greeting...and voila!


Super simple, super quick and super effective - don't you think?  

Take a look through the catalog to see more large print greetings, and see for yourself how easy it can be to create a fun, quick and easy card.


Product List

No comments: