Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Mixing New with Old

 While pulling out some paper to create a card, I spotted the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes that were hiding near the stash of envelopes I have.  And one color jumped out at me:  Parakeet Party.  I had an idea to use the new Sweet Citrus stamps to make limes, and so the green started my creative wheels a-turning.  And here's the result:


This is the second card I've made with this stamp set, and I'm loving it even more than I first did!  It's not just the stamps; the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder is what makes the stamped images come alive.  

Look at this close-up:


That embossing on top of the stamps make these limes look so real!  And since the die fits right inside the embossing folder, I can cut AND emboss at the same time!  


And that greeting!   Don't you have tons of people you could send this to?  I do!  


Sweet Citrus and the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder are going to be available on January 5th when the upcoming January - April 2023 Mini Catalog goes live.  Be sure to add this set to your Wish List!  And don't forget to check out the Annual Catalog for great products like the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes; they make creating so easy!


Product List

2 comments:

Annette J. said...

I love this card! You have convinced me I need to get this set.

Priscilla said...

Thanks Annette! Although I never deliberately try to hijack anyone's wish list, I have to say this is one of my favorite sets in the new Mini catalog...at least so far! So if I'm "enabling" you, I think you'll be pleased--it's a wonderful bundle!