Friday, December 23, 2022

A Sweet Citrus Video

I'm just getting started playing with all the new goodies I've received in my pre-order from the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration.  But I've already got a few favorites.  

I've already shown you a few cards (here and here) made with the Sweet Citrus Bundle (stamps and hybrid embossing folder) and today I'll show you how this all works together.  I've also got a few other sneak peek products.  See it all here:



Sweet Citrus will be available January 5, 2023 when the new January - April 2023 Mini Catalog goes live.

Can't wait?  Why not join Stampin' UP! and take advantage of the wonderful perk of being able to order early?  You can get these new products as part of your Starter Kit - only $99 gets you $125 worth of products AND FREE shipping!  It's a great deal!  Click here to find out more and to sign up.    

No comments: