Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Merriest Moments in Gold

Almost done with Christmas cards for 2022, but I have a few more to show you.  This one is so elegant in Evening Evergreen and Gold Foil:


I'm still in love with the Merriest Moments stamps and Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder.  And when cut with Gold Foil - YOWSERS!  So beautiful!  


I also gold-embossed the greeting.  And with the dark background, it really pops.  

Like I showed the other day, this is a card for lots of signatures!  It's two card bases overlapping in the center to give me three panels inside:


Open the first flap and this is what you see; then open the second and:


If you need "elegant" don't forget the gold foil!  

The July - December 2022 Mini Catalog is coming to an end.  If there is anything you still have on your Wish List, better hurry, as many items are selling out!  


Product List

No comments: