Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Country Wreaths for the Holidays

 I've got one more extra-large card today; I've been making these for a group of women who will be signing it for an instructor.  And I love this one!


Done in Soft Succulent, it's a holiday card without the traditional brighter green color.  And I used the Country Wreath dies in Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent, embellishing with a Real Red bow and Red Rhinestones.  Festive?  Yes!


I mounted the wreath on a piece of Early Espresso, cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies and embossed with the Timber embossing folder.  I love the rustic look!

And inside:


One more three-panel card.  This one has a stamped wreath (Cottage Wreaths) first, then opened all the way:


I used some retired stamp sets to decorate the inside.


I think this may be the last holiday card I create for this year!  Can't believe the year is almost over...where does the time go?

But the beauty of this Cottage Wreaths stamp set is that it's not just for Christmas!  Stamp or cut it out in other colors and you can have a wreath for just about any occasion!  

Pick up your Cottage Wreaths stamps and Country Wreath stamps today!  And be ready for a new year in which you make lots of wreath cards!


Product List

No comments: