Thursday, December 22, 2022

Sneak Peek - Country Bouquet

Want another sneak peek of things to come?  As you know, the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog will soon make its debut, going live on January 5.  So today I have another look at a new suite of products, Country Floral Lane.

This lovely groupings of products include a stamp and punch bundle, two different designer papers, ribbons and sequins.  I've used all but the ribbon on this card:


 So what do I love about this suite?  

Well, first are the colors - luscious in Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron and Balmy Blue.  Then are the patterned papers.  The Country Floral Lane DSP is 12" x 12" and is full of little patterns to mix and match (see the heart paper above).  The Country Gingham 6" x 6" paper is just that -- lots (48 sheets!) of gingham patterns (see the plaid paper on the card).  

Of course the stamps are perfect for that February holiday!  Lots of hearts and flowers with sweet greetings.  But they aren't only made for Valentines - there are greetings for friends and lovers, and the florals are great for birthdays too.

And there's a punch!  The Country Bouquet Punch will cut out two sizes of hearts and leaves, making it very easy to get some dimension on your projects.  

AND...the Country Floral Lane has two sheets of patterns that can be directly punched out with the punch!  Yippee!  Easy peasy cards!

So let's take another look at my card:


I stamped one of the large hearts along with the smaller Sweet Sorbet one.  And the other large one (along with the Petal Pink heart) were punched from the DSP.  I wanted to see which I preferred, but it was almost hard to tell the difference!

And check out those Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins - two sizes in three iridescent colors!  A perfect touch of bling for your creations.


So what do you think of the sneak peeks so far?  This is the third day, and I haven't even gotten to everything I have!  So stay tuned for more samples coming next week!

And I've got a little video for you tomorrow highlighting Sweet Citrus, one of my favorite sets in the new Mini!

I'd love to send you a catalog!  If you don't have a Stampin' UP! demonstrator contact me to find out how you can get a catalog for FREE.  


4 comments:

Priscilla said...

Thanks for your comment and request, Lou; I'm going to try to reply, but I've already given this card away, so I'm using my best guess for dimensions.

I know that the center panel with the punched hearts is cut with the Deckled Rectangle dies. If you start at the center of the dies being #1 (the smallest), I used #3 for this panel. I'm pretty sure the two DSP pieces are 2-1/4" wide by 3-1/2" tall. All of these are mounted on a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock that is cut about 1/8" larger. The Basic White Deckled Rectangle that is the first layer on the card base used the #6 die (second from largest). And of course the Sweet Sorbet base is 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Hope that helps!

Shila Froehlich said...

It is a beautiful card. Thanks for the directions.

Lou said...

Best card I’ve seen made with this bundle! Thank you for sharing the directions!

Priscilla said...

You're welcome, Lou! Please feel free to reach out whenever you have questions about my creations; I'm always happy to reply.