Monday, November 7, 2022

A Week of Fitting Florets

Have you seen the new Fitting Florets Collection?  It's so beautiful!  With TWO stamp sets (one special one just for the holidays), dies, patterned paper and little gold swirl embellishments, there is lots to keep you busy!

So how about a week of Fitting Florets?  I've been playing like crazy (I've already featured 3 cards on my blog - you can see them here, here and here) but I have more to show.  So let's get started, and then you can come back each day for more inspiration.

First up:


 We'll start off with an easy one because everyone needs a good thank you note.  Colors here were taken from the designer paper - Soft Succulent and Polished Pink.  And there is very little stamping - those flowers are cut from the DSP with the dies!  Easy Peasy!


The little heart frame was cut using one of the dies.  That's all it does, but I used a second one to create the opening.  I also used the second die to make the white oval.  It was stamped with one of the greetings from the Framed Florets stamp set.


A double bow of Linen Thread and two In Color Opal Rounds finish off the card.




Such a pretty color combination!

So that's the first...and I've got more!  C'mon back tomorrow for another sample using the Fitting Florets collection.

And if you would like to order, see the info below; just click on the photo and you'll be taken directly to my on-line store - what could be easier?


Product List

No comments: