Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Another Day, Another Fitting Florets Card

 Day 3!  Have you been following along all week?  I'm featuring the Fitting Florets Collection with lots of samples this week.  Here's another:


Don't you love it when so many things come together?

I was so happy when I finished this card because all the pieces just FIT!  And that was no easy task!


I had two goals for this card:  To highlight the beautiful designer paper and to NOT make another holiday card!  😂

I cut two pieces of the Fitting Florets paper and mounted them on skinny layers of Polished Pink.  They were adhered to a Night of Navy card base.  And then the fun began...


The frame was cut with one of the dies in the Framed Florets set.   I stamped the greeting, from Framed Florets in Night of Navy ink.  And all those flowers were cut from the Designer Paper (I cheated and used my Scan 'n Cut machine instead of fussy cutting!  But some of the images in the paper can be cut with the dies - such a bonus!).

A few Iridescent Rhinestones were the perfect finishing touch!


The Fitting Florets Collection of products is available now.  The Framed & Festive stamps, the Designer Paper and the Gold Swirl embellishments are only available while supplies last - you don't want to miss these!  

Click on the products below and you can add them to your order through my on-line store!  I'd love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator!  


Product List

No comments: