Monday, November 21, 2022

Calendars?

If you are a customer of mine, you are probably aware of the ordering gift I send out during December, January and February - CALENDARS!    

Yes, I love making little desktop calendars as a thank you to each person who places an order during these months.  

So I've been playing with some designs and I've loved the way they came out.  Wanna see?  


Aren't they pretty?  Let's look at each one individually.


Here's one using the Daffodil dies.  I first created the Basic White base, but before I folded on the score lines and closed it up, I added a piece of the Sun Prints designer paper that had been mounted to a slightly larger piece of Daffodil Delight.  The calendar (I order these from Tailored Expressions) was adhered to another piece of Daffodil Delight before adding it in the corner.  


Then the flowers were cut with Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry and Granny Apple Green cardstock, assembled and added.  The numbers (from the now-retired Playful Alphabet dies) were cut using Foam Adhesive Sheets on the back of the Daffodil cardstock.  


Then it's time to put it together; it only takes one strip of Tear& Tape adhesive, and the little calendar stands up.  Fun!  And the best thing?  These fold flat enough to place in a standard envelope for mailing!  Love it!

How about another?


This one uses so many of my favorite products!  Texture Chic DSP, Distressed Gold DSP, and the shells from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamps (Seaside Seashells dies), and gold embossing!  Beautiful!


After embossing the shells, I gave them a watercolor wash with Blushing Bride, Pool Party, and Smoky Slate inks.

And finally:


Geraniums!  💗

Again using the Sun Prints DSP, but with Gray Granite.  The geraniums were stamped with Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz for the leaves, Gray Granite for the flower pot, and a combo of Polished Pink and Melon Mambo for the flowers.  Then cut with the Geraniums dies!  

I'm still playing so if you place an order you may get something different.  But which is your favorite?



Product List

No comments: