Friday, February 4, 2022

Seas the Day!

I love anything beachy!  So when I saw Seas the Day, I knew it would find a home in my stamp collection.  And I finally sat down and made my first card (of several this weekend):


 So many cute pieces to this bundle - the stamps and dies work really well together.  

What sets the stage is the large die - here cut from Night of Navy cardstock.  It's popped up over the Pool Party layer, which was embossed with the now-retired Seabed embossing folder.  

And then there are those sea creatures:


So fun to create scenes with them!  And each has a coordinating die, which makes it super-easy to cut and add them to your creations.


This makes me ready for the beach!  Too bad it's 39 degrees and rainy!  😕


Only 25 more days of Sale-a-Bration, and you won't want to miss out on all the fun, FREE stamps and gorgeous papers that are available with a $50 purchase!  Check out the brochure here.  But don't delay! 


Product List

No comments: