Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Cute Notes

 Do you ever need a little note card to tuck in to a package, a lunchbox, or to leave on a pillow?  

I mail lots of packages, and I always like to include a little personal note.  So I've started making 3" x 3" cards, which are the perfect size to add a little creative sweetness to my boxes.

Here are my latest:


I always like a clean, fresh look, and these fit the bill.  The card base is 3" x 6" of Thick Basic White card stock, scored at 3".  


For each card, I cut a Stitched Square of Basic White (these dies have been retired, but I'll never get rid of them!)  Then I simply cut the squares from Floral Squares dies, along with the matching flower in different colors.

This first one is done with Polished Pink.  


This cutie used Mango Melody for the flower and the greeting.

And...


I finished this one using Fresh Freesia cardstock for the flowers, and the ink for the greeting.

These little cards take minutes to make, but will make a BIG impression when received!  Give them a try!


Product List

No comments: