Wednesday, September 8, 2021

I'm Grateful

Sometimes a perfect sentiment makes the card.  I needed to send a friend a special thank you, and this one was just right:


It's from Plentiful Plants, and said exactly what I needed to say.   

Of course a nice background and a few pops of color help make this card special, so let's see what else I used. 


The background paper is from the host paper pack, Pattern Party.  If you have a large order, I highly suggest you look at this FREE paper pack as your host gift.  Only $18 of your host benefits will get you this fabulous pack of 48 sheets of pretty paper, with colored patterns on the front and all black & white patterns on the back.  Your combinations are endless.  

I took two pieces of the Pattern Party paper, cut to 3-3/4" x 5", and then sliced them in half on the diagonal.  I held the pieces together, turned the paper and cut it on the diagonal again.  This gave me 4 triangles with each pattern (since I only needed 2 of each for this card, I had pieces left over to make a second card!  Yippee!).  The triangles were adhered to a piece of 4" x 5-1/4" Bermuda Bay cardstock, which was then glued to a Basic Black card base.  Easy!  


And how about that pop of color?  The Pierced Blooms dies make it easy to add brightly colored flowers to your creations.  I added a few Matte Black Dots to the centers of the larger flowers.


Sometimes it's all about the sentiment...which are your go-to greetings?


Product List

No comments: