Sunday, September 26, 2021

All Squared Away x 6

 Last week I watched a video of Sara Douglass, CEO of Stampin' UP!, creating cards using the All Squared Away stamp set.  She stamped the squares in different colors, cut each square to 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" and used the squares on her cards.  It looked like fun, and I thought I'd give it a try.

I started by stamping each of the four squares using Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana and Magenta Madness inks.   Whew!  When I was finished stamping and cutting, I had 32 squares in 8 colors.  And then the fun began.

Sara made this card (using different colors):


Three of the squares with a greeting where the fourth square would be.  I loved it, so I decided to play some more.

Sara also did a card like this, using multiple squares:


Somewhat challenging, but I still like the way it turned out.

But then I was on my own, with lots of squares left, so...


I think this may be my favorite.  

And with Halloween coming, and having orange and purple squares on the table:

 Fun, right?

Then I still had red and green squares, so this happened:


Can you see the squares?  I got a little creative, making strips of the squares, then cutting them in half horizontally, and adding them to the card front.  

I had a good time spending an evening stamping, cutting and creating.  And ended up with 5 fun cards!  I'm a fan of All Squared Away (and the coordinating Floral Squares dies, which I did not use here), and I know I'll be playing again.

Which is your favorite? 


Product List

No comments: