Monday, September 27, 2021

Tidings & Trimmings for Merry Monday

 I recently challenged my Ink Masters team members to a little card-making challenge.  We played "tic-tac-toe" with this grid:

                       

                    Ribbon                    Die Cut                    Holiday


                    Birthday                  Brights                    Flowers


                    Neutrals                   Leaves                    Embossing


The idea was to take any three entries, across, down or diagonally, and create a card.  Here is my entry:



Can you guess how I played tic-tac-toe?  

If you guessed the top row, you'd be right - Ribbon, Die Cuts, Holiday

I love the FREE background paper, Peaceful Prints.  If you love it too, place your qualifying Sale-a-Bration order NOW - it ends (and this paper will no longer be available) on September 30!


I stamped the stocking and bow from Tidings & Trimmings and cut them out with the Christmas Trimmings dies.  I also cut two tags in Basic White and Shaded Spruce with the Tailor Made Tags dies.  These are so cute, with their pierced edges!


I tied some Real Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon with some White Bakers Twine to finish my tag.


The background paper was added to a skinny layer of Shaded Spruce, and then on to a Thick Basic White card base.  

This card would be easy to duplicate, and with the FREE Peaceful Prints paper, is also inexpensive!  Win Win!

Don't forget Sale-a-Bration!  This is the final few days, and you won't want to miss out on FREE products with every qualifying order!  


Product List

No comments: