Sunday, July 11, 2021

Am I Square?

I waited until my second round of ordering from the new Annual Catalog before purchasing this stamp set, All Squared Away.  I loved the dies, but the stamp set didn't really excite me.  But when ordering this time around something made me enter the product number for the bundle (saving me 10%!), and I'm SO glad I did!  Look:


LOVE!  💖   The square stamps and all the greetings are just wonderful!

OK, first of all, I love bright colors.  So I first cut the four Floral Squares Dies using Granny Apple Green cardstock.  Then I cut the coordinating flowers (it's so cool that they fit right over the die-cut shapes) in more bright colors.  


But those background squares...SO fun!!  I used my Stamparatus and lined up all four stamps so I could just stamp them one time.  By pushing them together, they stamp with just enough of a border that you can add the die cut squares right over the top.  


The Tasteful Labels dies gave me the perfect circle for my greeting.  


This is a 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" square card.  It's a birthday card for my oldest granddaughter, Isabella, who turns 19 tomorrow!  

I had one Magenta Madness flower left, so...


Isn't this just the happiest card?  I can't wait to try it in other colors.  Very soon...

Product List

No comments: