Saturday, July 17, 2021

Quick, Easy and Beautiful

 Need a quick and easy card?  Well you just can't go wrong with the Expressions in Ink patterned paper.  Look:


This card came together in minutes, with a little stamping and heat embossing taking the most time.  



On a piece of 4" x 5-1/4" patterned paper, I stamped the beautiful "thanks" (from Artistically Inked) in Versamark, and heat-embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder and my Heat Tool.  This was adhered to a piece of Pear Pizzazz cut a smidge larger. 


The flower was stamped in Bermuda Bay, and I added a little Multipurpose Liquid Glue and some Gilded Leafing to add a little dazzle and coordinate with the gold streaks in the paper.  I cut out the flower with the Artistic dies.  


My card was finished by wrapping some Simply Elegant cord trim around the top two layers, and adding a few gold Metallic Pearls.  Then I adhered the piece to the card base, and I was done!  Quick, easy and so very beautiful!  

The Expressions in Ink Designer Paper is available now, and has many patterns to use for simple, gorgeous cards.  Why not give it a try?


Product List

No comments: