Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Hello, Friend

 Needed a quick card for a friend who recently had surgery, and have been wanting to use the new Biggest Wish stamp set.  And then I also had a hankering to use some cool black and white paper from the host paper pack, Pattern Party.  So here is what I cooked up:


Lots of new products on this card, starting with the stamp set.  Biggest Wish has large words (see the "HELLO" here) and words in script ("friend") and you can mix and match them to create some great greetings.  


I started by stamping "HELLO" in Tuxedo Black ink on Basic White cardstock.  Then I stamped over the word using Versamark, and heat-embossed the word "friend" in Gold.  So fun!

The tag was cut with the Tailor Made Tags dies, and I cut a slightly larger one out of Gold Foil.  Then I tied them together with new Black & White Gingham Ribbon (not just for Halloween!).  


The black & white paper is the back side of the Pattern Party designer series paper.  I chose two coordinating patterns and added them to a piece of Basic White cardstock, then wound some Gold Shimmer Ribbon around the seams, top and bottom.  This was then adhered to the front of the card.



A quick and easy way to send a greeting to a friend.

Don't forget:  Designer Series Papers are on sale now!  15% off selected patterns.  


But don't delay!  This sale ends August 2!


Product List

No comments: