Monday, July 26, 2021

Another Merry Monday with Penguins!

 Penguins!  How cute are they?  

While I rarely pick up "cute animal stamps", every now and then one of them appeals to the "kid" in me.  And Penguin Place (#156789) did that.  Take a look:


Hard to resist, right?

So I turned these little guys into another Christmas card, and I'm all ready to send it to my grandkids.


Charlie, here, is sliding down a hill on his belly.  He's stamped in Tuxedo Black with a Pumpkin Pie beak (do penguins have "beaks"?) and fussy cut.   Of course being in all that snow would make him cold, so he's got a little red beany to keep his head warm.


Marvin, here, was not stamped - his body is punched with the coordinating Penguin Builder Punch (#156452 or get the bundle and save 10% - #156789) and I just added some eyes, his beak and his little feet.  He's also got his beany, and I gave him a nice warm scarf to keep him warm.


And what's a Christmas card without Christmas trees?  I made it easy by using the Tree Punch with some retired holiday paper, adding some Red and Basic Rhinestones.


Can't wait to pop this one in the mail!  I know the grands are going to love it!


Product List

No comments: