Monday, July 19, 2021

Time for Merry Mondays

It's time for Merry Mondays, something I started last year; I feature a new holiday card each week.  I found that if I start creating my Christmas cards in July, and make at least one each week, I can have them ready to send out in December, without stressing over having to make so many at once!  I also feature Christmas cards in my Card Clubs and Cards-by-Mail each month from now until December.  It's a great time to purchase products and start making your cards.

So first up:  a card using the new Tidings & Trimmings bundle.


I actually created this card for my first in-person Card Club in over a year!  I wanted to display new products and samples, and this was one of them.  Isn't it pretty?  And you'll see, it is very easy and duplicatable-- something I love for my holiday cards.


The "star" of the show (pun intended 😁) is that gorgeous star!  Created using only the dies in the Christmas Trimmings set, I first cut a Mossy Meadow solid star, then layered the Copper Foil detail on top (it's another die in the set).  See?  EASY!

The gingham checked paper is a returning favorite, Heartwarming Hugs.  I love it as much this year as I did last year!


Just look at the detail on that star!  And the little Mossy Meadow and Copper sprigs were also cut from the dies.  I layered it all on a Stitched So Sweetly rectangle, stamped with a greeting from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set.


My first Christmas card is in the bag!  What a great start to the holiday preparation!  

Don't forget:


Going on now!  Until August 2, you can stock up and save on your favorite Designer Series Papers, with a 15% discount on each pack.  


Don't let this sale pass you by!  


Product List

No comments: