Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Strawberry Basket

 I've had so much fun playing with the FREE Sale-a-Bration item, Berry Blessings stamps and the Berry Delightful patterned paper that comes with it.   I used it for a class last month, and have been creating with it ever since.  I even bought the Strawberry Builder Punch so I could punch out some of the images in the paper.  But then I became a little obsessed and had to purchase the Sweet Strawberry stamp set so I could keep playing.  (This coordinates with the punch, so of course, I HAD to have it!) 😉

Last night I realized I need a birthday card for my niece, and this was on my desk, so let's see what I made:


I wanted to make a basket, and I remembered the now-retired Basketweave embossing folder.  So I zipped a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss and got a cool basket-looking piece of paper.  Then what?  I decided it needed a little dimension, so I sponged it with Soft Suede ink.  Then I cut it into a basket shape, added a strip along the top and bottom, and then created a handle, complete with a rivet (the "nail" stamp from Pallet Thoughts).  Genius, right?

Then to fill it...


I made berries in minutes - they are stamped with Melon Mambo and Real Red (the outline stamp), and punched.  The leaves are Garden Green for the outline and Granny Apple Green for the inside.  I just stamped, punched, and used a glue dot to adhere the stem to the berry.  And tucked them all inside my little basket.


I get hungry just looking at these juicy berries!  

Sale-a-Bration is coming to a close; just 2 more weeks until this paper and Berry Blessings are gone for good!  So don't delay; place your qualifying $100 order today and cash in on this adorable set.  Purchase the Sweet Strawberry stamps and the Strawberry Punch and you are on your way to FREE stamps and paper!  


Product List

No comments: