Wednesday, February 3, 2021

More Misty Moonlight

Welcome back to my third day of featuring Misty Moonlight, a 2020-22 In Color that is one of my favorites!  I've again paired it with the Friends are Like Seashells stamps (💗) and the patterned paper from the Sand & Sea suite.


A Stitched Rectangle frames the sentiment, which was stamped directly on the patterned paper.  It's wrapped with the Seaside Spray Bakers Twine and added to a Misty Moonlight card base.


The shells were stamped and cut, then run through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with the Seashells embossing folder.  This adds such a realistic touch to the shells.  


Some Pastel Pearls (in Seaside Spray) were the perfect finishing touch!  

So how are you liking the focus on Misty Moonlight this week?  I'm still not done...I have a few more cards to show you.  So c'mon back tomorrow and see what I've done with the Scrappy Strip technique!  


Product List

No comments: