Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Cookie for Max

It's my grand-nephew's first birthday (OK, gotta admit, just writing "grand-nephew" makes me feel ancient!), and I made him a card:


 Cookie Monster was one of my kids favorite characters from Sesame Street, and Nothing's Better Than seemed to be the perfect stamp set to make this card for Max.  


Cookie was easy to create - take the largest scalloped Layering Circles die and cut with Pacific Point cardstock.  Then use a smaller non-scalloped Layering Circle with Basic Black for the mouth (cut it in half). The eyes are a circle punch of Basic White and a smaller punch of Basic Black (don't forget to make them "crazy eyes").  

I stamped 4 cookies from the stamp set using Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake cardstock, and cut them out with the coordinating Love You More Than dies.


"Cookies" was cut with Magenta Madness cardstock that was backed with Foam Adhesive Sheets for a "popped" look.


I do love me those Playful Alphabet dies - you can create any phrase!  


Happy Birthday, Max!  I hope you get lots of cookies!  YUM!


Product List

No comments: