Saturday, February 27, 2021

Simple Stamping

 What is Simple Stamping?  Exactly what it sounds like - creating with only some stamps, ink and paper.  No die cuts.  No embellishments, like pearls or ribbon.  Just SIP - Stamps, Ink and Paper.

So when I was considering what to do with some of the FREE patterned paper I got during the Sale-a-Bration specials, I thought one pattern in particular leant itself to some simple stamping:


My first thought when I looked at the paper was "birthday balloons".  Then I thought about stamping directly onto the paper, and came up with this card.  


And the best part?  It's all FREE!  Well most of it, anyway.  The stamps are from Approaching Perfection, a FREE stamp set, and the patterned paper is from Paper Blooms, one of the FREE paper packs.  What's better than FREE?  How about EASY?


This card came together in minutes - I borrowed the colors for the card base (Soft Sea Foam) and the layer (Night of Navy), and stamped it all with Night of Navy ink.  

If you still have a Sale-a-Bration Wish List, now is the time to cash in...Sale-a-Bration ends on Sunday evening, so be sure to place your qualifying order before then and grab yourself some cute stamps and paper packs!  FREE!


Product List

No comments: