Sunday, February 14, 2021

A Notecard Portfolio

Ever need a quick gift?  Maybe for a host of a dinner party (yeah, remember dinner parties?), or for a birthday for a friend?  I've got a cute idea that you can whip up fairly easily and quickly, and it's sure to make someone smile.

This is a little Note Card Holder:


 It's made from one piece of 12" x 12" patterned paper.  This particular one uses one of the FREE papers currently available in the Sale-a-Bration catalog for a $50 purchase.  It's the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, and it's so pretty!

Here's a photo of the side:


And open:


The folds of the patterned paper creates two pockets to hold your decorated note cards.

Here are the cards:


For the card on the left, I used a Basic White Note Card and Envelope and decorated the front (and envelope flap) with the DSP.  Then I cut a little Stitched So Sweetly label and stamped it with Inspiring Iris.


The second card has  a 1" piece sliced off the front of the card; this allows the back side of the patterned paper to show when added to the inside of the card (it's just a 1" strip of DSP along the right side of the inside of the card).  


Two of the Stitched So Sweetly labels were cut and stamped with a stamp from Peaceful Moments.  And I added two Black Matte Dots.  Easy!


I've been working on a class package which will be mailed out this week, and then I can sit down and write up the directions for creating these Note Card Portfolios.  I even re-designed it so it can hold 4 notecards and envelopes - I'll include directions on that too.  So c'mon back later this week to see how you can create one of your own.  

And don't forget about Sale-a-Bration!  Time is almost up!  



Get your FREE items with qualifying purchase before month end.  Once the time is up, these are gone for good!  


Product List

2 comments:

Ceresa said...

Priscilla, I love the portfolio and the 4 cards. I watched the video and you make it look so easy to make the portfolio. Thank you! Ceresa

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thanks, Ceresa! With all the FREE paper in the Sale-a Bration catalog I’ve been making lots of these. They are fun and easy to make.