Sunday, January 26, 2020

You Rock!

One of my favorite new stamp sets from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog is Music From the Heart.  This extremely versatile set features musical instruments, music notes and cute phrases.  I made this card for my classical guitar-playing brother:


Yeah, OK, it says "You rock!" and he plays classical, but as far as being a brother, he really does rock!

I love the guitar, but I really love the piano keys!


Stamped several times side by side, I then cut close to the edge of the paper to make the ripply edge.

I also stamped the music notes randomly around the Whisper  White cardstock to create my own background paper.


The guitar was stamped and fussy-cut, then mounted with Dimensionals to a Basic Black banner (using the Banner Triple Punch) which was adhered to a black oval cut with the Stitched Shapes dies, and then on to a Bermuda Bay Layering Oval.



The greetings were stamped using Tuxedo Black ink directly onto Bermuda Bay cardstock.

Wishing my brother a very happy birthday!

Music from the Heart is available now.


Product List





No comments: