Saturday, January 25, 2020

It's Beach Bag Time

The All Dressed Up dies make an adorable beach bag:


The purse die can be made a few different ways, and I saw a similar idea on Janet Wakeland's site.  Had to make them for my Card Club gals.


I started with cardstock, two pieces of 5-1/2" square is perfect to make a bag.  Cut out, put together and decorate!  What could be easier?

I paired my All Dressed Up dies with the In the Tropics dies (for the flowers and "aloha").  The buckles on the straps fo the bags are cut with Gold Foil using included dies.


Here's my rainbow of colors, filled with chocolates.  They were a hit at my party!

All Dressed Up and In the Tropics are available in the January - June 2020 Mini Catalog now.


And don't forget about Sale-a-Bration, going on now.  With every $50 purchase, you get to choose a FREE item!  Take a peek here and get something FREE, because who doesn't love FREE?


Product List






No comments: