Thursday, January 30, 2020

Over the Moon to Say Thank You!

I had a new customer place an order for Over the Moon, so I decided to use it for my thank you to her.


I hadn't inked up this stamp in a while, and it was fun to play with it again.  And as I had a Bermuda Bay Frame just sitting on my desk, this card came together quickly.

Easy to color, using Stampin' Blends, this cow was stamped on Whisper White cardstock.  When I was done coloring, I simply mounted the frame (Heirloom Frames and 3D Embossing Folders) on top with Dimensionals, the added it to my card.


Love that frame!


And that sentiment!  So cute!

Over the Moon is on page 32 in the Annual Catalog; don't forget your stamps from the Annual Catalog--like this one, they are wonderful to play with.


Product List


No comments: