Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper

The Peaceful Poppies suite of products is so beautiful, and the designer series paper is one of my favorite products in the suite.  Take a look:





At my Card Club this month, we used the paper to make a very simple, yet lovely, card:


The design on this sheet of DSP is perfect for creating a non-stamped card front.  It contains enough of the poppy flowers and background to make either 6 cards with a 4" wide panel or 8 cards with a 3" wide panel, as we did here.


Attendees also got to practice using a border punch, the Decorative Ribbon Border, to create a pretty, lacy strip along each side of the DSP.


The greeting, from Peaceful Moments, was stamped on Whisper White, cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies, and popped up on Dimensionals.

We finished the front with some retired sequins because I misplaced my Peaceful Poppies Sequins 😞, but the cards came out looking great anyway!

And inside:


We stamped one of the poppy images and colored it with Stampin' Blends.  What a nice way to complete a card!

The Peaceful Poppies Suite is now available in the January - June 2020 Mini Catalog.  I would be happy to provide you with a paper copy of the catalog; just contact me and let me know you want one.  In the meantime, you can check out the catalog online by clicking here.



Product List


No comments: