Sunday, January 5, 2020

Lovely Lily Pad

It's time for Sale-a-Bration, when every qualifying purchase enables you to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item.  And what could be more beautiful than the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set, the Lily Pad dies and the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper?

Take a look:




And here's a card that I made using these items:


Isn't that gorgeous?

I started with a piece of Watercolor paper that I had "sprinkled" with Pigment Sprinkles in Melon Mambo.  I stamped the lily image and then cut it out with the dies.  So easy!


The Gorgeous Grape layer was stamped randomly with the lily image, a tone-on-tone look using Gorgeous Grape ink.  A piece of the new Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon was wrapped and tied before I adhered the layer to my Thick Whisper White card base.

Then I cut Whisper White with the new Stitched So Sweetly dies and stamped the sentiment from New Wonders in Gorgeous Grape ink.  Finally I added the piece of DSP, cut with the Stitched Rectangles, popped on my lily, and I was done.



Sale-a-Bration is going on now:


Click the link on the right side of this page to take you to the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog or the Sale-A-Bration brochure, and start shopping!  Remember, every $50-$100 purchase enables you to pick a SAB item for FREE!  It's the best time of the Stampin' UP! year!


Product List




No comments: