Thursday, January 16, 2020

Detailed Hearts

I mentioned the other day that I'm really not a pink/red Valentines Day girl.  But that doesn't mean I don't like Valentines.  Here's one I created in alternative colors:

 

Yes, two of the same card in two different color schemes:  Petal Pink and Grapefruit Grove or Seaside Spray with Night of Navy - which is your favorite?

I started with the hearts - cutting them with the Detailed Hearts dies.  These are so pretty and so delicate; AND they nearly fill the entire page with love!

I mounted the hearts to a piece of Whisper White that had been embossed with the Scripty embossing folder.


Look at that luscious bow!  The Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon is a total joy to work with!  It's wrapped around the the double layers on the card.

And of course, I had to do one in Seaside Spray too:


Then there's that greeting - from the Peaceful Poppies stamp set and cut out with the Painted Labels dies.  One is stamped in Seaside Spray, the other in Grapefruit Grove.

The sentiment label is mounted on a circle, also cut with the Painted Labels dies, and adhered with Dimensionals over the ribbon.

Not a pink/red heart person?  Don't overlook this fabulous die!  Detailed Hearts will make your Valentines very special!



Product List




No comments: