Saturday, February 1, 2020

Sending Flowers

There are a few new "out of catalog" offerings about to come out.  On February 4th, products that coordinate with items from Sale-a-Bration or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog will be available.  I had previously included them in a blog post; you can see the list here.

Today I want to show you the fabulous Sending Flowers dies.  Take a look:



Can you say "awesome"?

Let's look a little closer:


Here's the easier card.  It's just a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock that is cut with the largest die, a circle with flowers.  All I had to do was use my Stampin' Blends to color the stems, leaves and flowers.  Easy!


I tied a piece of Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon around the die-cut piece, then I mounted the it onto another piece of Thick Whisper White, using a bunch of Dimensionals.


 The sentiment is from Honey Bee, and stamped in Granny Apple Green ink--doesn't it look great inside the opening of the die-cut?

This card was completed using some Glitter Enamel Dots.

Then:


A step up from the card above, this time I cut the die with Call Me Clover cardstock.  That meant I didn't have to do anything with the leaves and stems of the flowers, but it also meant that the flowers were green too.  Luckily there are two dies, included in the set, for the flowers.  I simply cut them each twice, using Real Red, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Gorgeous Grape, then adhered the flowers with Liquid Glue.


But mounting the piece over a Whisper White card base was boring...it really needed something.  So I got out my sponges and sponged some "grass" and some "sky".  Perfect!


This greeting is from Timeless Tulips, stamped with Call Me Clover ink and cut with another included die from Sending Flowers.

So what do you think?  Is this set of dies going to be on your list?  I expect they will sell out quickly, so if you love them as much as I do, you'll want to place your order early on Tuesday!

And don't forget to check out the other wonderful coordinating products that will be available then too!


Product List




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your style !

Priscilla said...

Thanks so much! I love bright colors so this was an easy die to play with!