Thursday, April 25, 2019

April's Paper Pumpkin is Here!

The April Paper Pumpkin was really a wonderful kit, and I missed out!  😞  Due to my move, I didn't want my bright orange box of Stampin' goodness to come to my old address if I wasn't here, but my new home isn't yet ready for us.  So I had to put it on hold for a month (did you know you can do that?)

But, it is a beautiful kit.  Take a look:




And did you know that you can use your kit contents to do more than just follow the directions that come in the box?  Each month, talented Stampin' UP! demonstrators share their alternative creations. Here are a few for the April kit:



Not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  Well, you don't want to delay another minute.  Because the May box is going to be extra special (like you can improve on the April one????).   Shelli Gardner, co-founder of Stampin' UP! collaborated with Paper Pumpkin to offer a gorgeous kit.  Take a look:


And here's just one of the cards that will be included:



Want to get in on the fun?  Click here to subscribe; or place an online order, using the following codes.

1-Month - 137858     $19.00
3-Month - 137859     $57.00
6-Month - 137860     $108.00 (save $1 per month)
12-Month - 137861   $209.00 (buy 11 months and get one month FREE)

But be sure to sign up by May 10th!  That's the last day for the May box, and you'd hate to miss that!

No comments: