Friday, May 4, 2018

Varied Vases

Here's a little sneak peek at a few new items, coming your way on June 1st:


This perfect little set, Varied Vases, was inspired by million dollar-achiever Mary Fish.  Her clean and simple style is always a winner, and this stamp set plays right into that.  And there is a coordinating punch!  Yes, you can punch out your vases or flowers to add dimension to your cards.

I stamped the "shelf" with Tuxedo Black ink, then used a Blender Pen to color it in with Mint Macaron ink.  YES!  This fabby color is making a comeback in the new catalog, much to the joy and delight of millions of Stampin' UP! customers.  

I then stamped two of the vases (the set comes with 3 differently shaped vases) and colored them with some Pool Party ink.  Because the stamps are photopolymer, it's easy to line everything up.


There are many flowers to choose from to fill your vases; here I picked a tulip and a poppy, and colored them with the solid "filler" stamps.

Once done, I cut out a square with the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies, mounted it on a scalloped square of Mint Macaron and popped it up on one of the new Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes.  These are pre-colored with a wash of Blackberry Bliss or Mint Macaron, and make creating a snap!  All I needed to do to finish my card was add a sentiment (from the Varied Vases set) in Tuxedo Black.

Done!  And such a charming card.

These products will be available on June 1st when the new catalog goes live.  If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please contact me and one will be mailed to you.  

Product List




2 comments:

bonniemon said...

It's gorgeous!! I wasn't sure I liked Mint Macaron the first time around, but it definitely grew on me and I'm glad it's back!

Stampin' Amigos said...

Me too, Bonnie! Not a fave when it was here before, but now I find I keep reaching for it! And I love these Delightfully Detailed Note Cards--I'm sure those will be a hit!