Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Playing Catch Up

I've been a creating fool!

For the past month I've been using and creating with all of the new  products I was able to purchase through the Stampin' UP! Demonstrator Pre-Order.  And I got a lot!  So I've been a busy bee.   And I haven't been sharing...

For that I apologize.  You see, I am holding a Catalog Launch Open House, and I've been saving all my samples for my customers to see first.  And that has kept me from doing much blogging.  But today, I'm going to show you a card from my May Card Club classes.


Wowsers!  Put on your sunglasses!  This one is really bright...but wonderful, and so much fun!

I still have some of the fantastic Foil Frenzy Designer Series Paper.  And it's retiring on Thursday.  So I need to use it up.  Let's make a fun celebration card.

The card base is Lemon Lime Twist.  There's a slightly smaller piece of the same color, embossed with the Polka Dot Basics embossing folder, adhered to the front.  The strip of DSP is 1-1/4" wide, and 5-1/4" long, and was adhered directly to the card (no Dimensionals).  

Then we cut "celebrate" using Silver Foil and the Celebrate You Thinlits dies (which happily are carrying over to the new catalog), and we cut 1/2 size pieces of the Mini Dimensionals (yes, really tiny!) to pop up the word.

The balloons were punched with the Balloon Punch, popped up and tied with White Bakers Twine.

And this card came in two colors:


Berry Burst was the pink version, and it was just as bright and just as cute.  We decided that these cards could be used for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations or congratulations cards - so versatile!

Foil Frenzy is going fast...if you want it, be sure to get it now!  Retiring items from both the Occasions Catalog and the 2017-18 Annual Catalog will be officially ending on Thursday, 5/31.  So if there is something you've been waiting to purchase, don't wait any longer!  

No comments: