Sunday, May 13, 2018

Inspiration Sunday

A fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator knows that I like to take inspiration from things I see, and she gave me this magazine cover:


The colors of the pretty macaroon treats really struck me, and I opted to use it as a background for spotlighting a new stamp set.


I took a number of new Stampin' UP! colors to sponge a background:  Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue, Powder Pink and Mint Macaron made me think of the magazine cover macaroons.  Isn't that soft and pretty?

And look at that new stamp set:  Accented Blooms.


The flowers have a frame for a few different sayings, and all can be punched with the Tailored Tag Punch to nestle into the flowers.  Here, I stamped the Thank You in Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Black Embossing Powder.  It makes a nice shiny finish.


The card base is new Highland Heather, with a skinny later of Basic Black to make the main panel pop.  The flowers were colored with Stampin' Blends in a variety of colors.


I think this is going to be a fun set to use for a variety of occasions--simple to stamp, fun to color, and with the Tailored Tag punch, easy to make it special!

Product List





No comments: